Get back your complete smile and confidence with Dental Implants!
As our name suggests, at Smile Today Dental, we can get you smiling confidently and comfortably in no time by designing stunning smiles in a way that suits your budget and fits within your active lifestyle and busy schedule.
Dental implants represent one of the most transformative and advanced ways to restore a patient’s smile’s health, functionality, and beauty. Our office in Glenview, Illinois, is led by Drs Evelyn Kidonakis, Jinyoung Yoo, and Amir Danesh. Our dentists all have specialized training and experience in aesthetic dentistry and related procedures. Additionally, Dr. Danesh has carved out a niche in sophisticated periodontal, oral surgical and implant dentistry treatments. So, you have peace of mind that the safety and appearance of your family’s smile are in exceptional hands.
State-of-the-art diagnostics also support our skilled dentists. These technologies include the likes of digital x-rays and intraoral cameras. Such tools render sharp and detailed images, which inform an accurate understanding of your needs and unique oral anatomy, as well as treatment planning. That is critical for all treatments, especially implant dentistry.
Precision planning for successful tooth replacement
The implant itself works as a tooth root. Once placed in the jawbone, the implant supports the artificial tooth (or teeth). Crowns, bridges, and dentures are held in place (or “rooted”) by the implants. So, those implants must be placed strategically and precisely. Due to the strategic nature of implant dentistry, our dentists can also place a minimal number (as few as four implants) in the jaw to support an entire upper or lower arch of teeth. This technique further minimizes trauma to the treatment sites and the costs associated with implant-retained systems. After all, the cylindrical implant is the costliest part of the entire process; if we can support maximum teeth with minimal implants, all the better for the health of your budget and your smile!
Our patients are thrilled with their new, implant-supported teeth. Here are just a few of the reasons “why” dental implants go over so well for tooth replacement:
- The process is mainly easy, straightforward, and painless. The implant(s) are placed in the jaw as part of an in-office procedure. We can discuss options for utmost comfort and relaxation, too, with calming sedation.
- Implants have a high rate of success with proper hygiene at home and professional care at our practice on an ongoing basis.
- The risk of implant failures is minimized both with our precision approach to placement and the use of biocompatible materials. Implants are typically made from titanium or zirconia. These materials are designed to integrate naturally with the surrounding bone. In turn, the implant becomes a “part” of the jaw.
- Since the implant is stabilized in your jaw, it can best support the new teeth connected to it.
- Patients love that their implant-supported teeth look like the “real thing” and feel natural in their mouths.
- Chewing efficiency and other functions are retained, as these teeth are designed like natural teeth (from the “roots upwards”).
- Since these teeth can last a lifetime, they are an excellent value and investment in our patients’ health, self-confidence, quality of life, and overall well-being.
Some dental insurances may cover at least a portion of the implants procedure. Additionally, if financial concerns are a barrier, we’re happy to discuss payment options, including CareCredit®. Budget constraints should never stand in the way of preferred treatment and your best smile. Call us at 847-440-3331. Weekend and evening appointments are also available.