“I have been treating patients for over 21 years. What I love about my work is the relationships I have built with my patients over time and seeing the positive changes on people as a result of their treatment. It’s an honor and a privilege to serve our wonderful patients. I am passionate about what I do and I believe that a beautiful smile can be a huge confidence builder and can be life changing. After all, your smile can influence how others perceive you. I am committed to exceeding your expectations in creating the smile of your dreams. I will always treat you like family, give you personal attention and will work with you to achieve your desired results. When I am not at the office I enjoy reading, cooking, traveling and spending time with my family. I live in Prospect Heights with my husband, Patrick, and our three children, Brian, Mary and Diana. I look forward to meeting you.”
- University of Illinois Chicago College B.S.
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Dentistry D.D.S.
- Graduate of Levin management program
- Hands on training in direct cosmetic bonding
- Hands on training in porcelain veneers
- Graduate in certification program in Invisalign orthodontics
- Certified Lumineers Provider
- Spear education training in Facially Generated Treatment Planning
- Spear hands-on training in occlusion
- American Dental Associaltion
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry