Your First Visit:
Thank you for choosing Smile Today Dental for your dentist in Glenview, IL.
We want your first visit with us to be warm and welcoming. Dr. Kidonakis and her team of well-qualified and friendly assistants will care for your oral hygiene needs. We look forward to establishing a relationship with you for all your preventative and cosmetic dental needs – cosmetic dentistry, veneers, crowns, implants, cleaning and more – we take pride in helping you with any oral care need you may have.
Our practice understands that your first visit to the dentist’s office can be intimidating!
Your initial appointment consists of you meeting the doctor and team. We firmly believe in providing a comfortable environment for you and encourage you to share any concerns or questions with us. We understand that most people who avoid dental treatment do so because of reasons such as fear of pain, injections, noise, or simply fear of the unknown. We know that 99% of dental disease is preventable and we are available to coach you and help you achieve a beautiful and healthy smile. . We welcome you to Smile Today Dental and look forward to working with you and your smile!
During your first visit to Smile Today Dental our doctor will:
- Take time listening to your concerns and expectations
- Review with you your complete dental AND medical history
- Examine your teeth, gums, and bone
- Take necessary X-rays of your mouth and jaw (if needed)
- Discuss with you and recommend the different treatments options available
- Answer any questions you may have
- Go over each of our flexible payment plans so you can chose which is best for you
After your first exam, it is important to continue scheduling regular checkups.